SSUSA Job #705: Data Governance Specialist
DATA GOVERNANCE SPECIALIST
Our global banking client is looking for an experienced data management specialist that can help in the building of an enterprise data management practice within the organization. The specialist will design, implement, maintain and test data management solutions.
· Meet with business stakeholders and other technical team members to gather and analyze application data management requirements.
· Assist with the design and build data management solutions to satisfy application (business and technical) requirements.
· Collaborate with Process specialists, Process Owners and Subject Matter Experts to create BPM solutions using IBM Lombardi and other integration tools.
· Manage IBM Lombardi environment using core product skills and best practice methods.
· Develop Business Process Management for Data Management and Data Governance.
. Perform data analysis where requirements may need to be derived from available documentation, interviews with users, and file specifications/samples.
·Develop, document and maintain metadata for a multi-phase development projects.
· Perform data analysis activities including data profiling, creation of data dictionaries, data transformation rules and integration requirements.
You must have 5+ years of experience in data management strategy, experience in the securities or financial services industry is a plus and have at least 2 years of experience working with IBM Lombardi Tools (Teamworks and/or Blueprint)
Data Governance and Data Management Design working with at least 3 of the following technology:
o IBM Information Governance Catalogue
o IBM Infosphere Information Analyzer
o IBM Business Stewardship Center / Metadata Manager
o IBM Infosphere Quality Stage
o IBM Business Data Warehouse
o IBM Lombardi WebSphere deployment
Other Skills, Abilities and/or Training:
Reference Data Management
Master Data Management
SEND YOUR RESUME IN CONFIDENCE TO JOBS@SSUSA.COM
in the subject box mention CODE 705
Jersey City/New York City