SSUSA Job #699: Integration Engineer
Our global financial markets client is looking for an integration engineer to join their team..
They are seeking a highly motivated person to join their Integration team which is responsible for customer/API support, Support tools and design of Fixed Income Trading Systems. The team designs, and supports technology solutions as well as business functionality. The candidate is expected to gain intimate knowledge of the existing trading system and the technology used by clients to interact with the system.
Principal Responsibilities & Accountabilities
· Provide client support in using application programming interfaces to the trading system. We currently support ITCH, OUCH and a proprietary C api. We will be making FIX available in future.
· Design and develop Example programs & test harnesses to programming interfaces with trading system
Provide Latency Management and Technical customer support
· Minimum 3 years in development including Network programming
· Good working knowledge of C/C++. Knowledge of Java is a plus.
· Basic knowledge of Fixed Income financial products.
· Excellent oral and written communications skills
· Knowledge of some or all of ITCH, OUCH, FIX is a major plus
SEND YOUR RESUME IN CONFIDENCE TO CLIFF@SSUSA.COM
New York City