SSUSA Job #692: QA Manager
We are seeking highly motivated functional manager to be part of our clients foreign exchange QA team, day-to-day manage 20-30 functional team members (onshore and offshore). Manage QA projects across the organization, strong knowledge about foreign exchange products. Partner with Business, Technology and Operations teams to ensure overall quality control / risk management at every part of the process. Improve team strength including goal setting, development and career planning, hiring, training and mentoring of new hires. Enhance and maintain QA processes to meet quality objectives and adapt to changes in systems and/or the other processes within the program. Manage all aspect of the SDLC process, enforce quality standards across all products.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills – thinks in a logical and ordered way
- Direct a team of colleagues through the project lifecycle.
- Initiate change of direction when problems are detected and provide possible solutions.
- Strong understanding about QA test tools
- Working knowledge with various technologies is preferable.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office suite of products.
- Working knowledge of quality assurance methodologies.
- Knowledge of software methodologies (Agile and Scrum)
- Minimum of bachelor's degree or equivalent in computer science, master’s degree preferred.
- Minimum 7 years of work experience in the Information Technology industry.
- At least 4 years relevant experience managing medium to large QA group.
- Knowledge of foreign exchange/banking and market data industries a plus.
- Knowledge of QA best practices is preferable.
SEND YOUR RESUME IN CONFIDENCE TO CLIFF@SSUSA.COM
East Hanover, NJ