SSUSA Job #686: Security Risk Analyst
Security Risk Analyst
The Information Security Risk Analyst will participate in the company's system-wide information security risk assessment program. The Analyst will be a member of the information security risk assessment team, which will perform information system risk assessments of all of the company's applications, technology initiatives, business associates, and suppliers.
- Master’s Degree
- CISSP, CISM, CISA, CRISC or equivalent certification
- Knowledge and experience with IT audit frameworks like: COBIT, ITIL and NIST.
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent degree
- 2-4 of relevant work experience in IT risk management, Information Security, internal audit, Information Technology, risk management, compliance or other relevant field.
- Knowledge and experience with the HIPAA Security, Meaningful Use, and the HITECH Act.
SEND YOUR RESUME IN CONFIDENCE TO CLIFF@SSUSA.COM
New York/Wayne, NJ