SSUSA Job #685: INFO SECURITY OPERATIONS ENGINEER
SECURITY OPERATIONS ENGINEER
The Security Operations Engineer operates and maintains the InfoSec team’s portfolio of vulnerability management, Security Incident and Event Management (SIEM), automation, and authentication tools. Additional tasks include forensic recovery/support, event management, spam investigation, threat feed management, penetration testing, proactive defense, network sensor auditing, and security event management. This is a multi-dimensional role, partnering closely with peer teams inside the Information Security department, and business partners across multiple corporate locations.
- CISSP, CEH, CNSE or equivalent certification.
- Knowledge and experience with SIEM tools such as Splunk.
- Knowledge and experience with vulnerability management platforms such as Nexpose, Nessus, etc.
- Knowledge and experience with network security platforms including SIEM, firewalls, intrusion detection and prevention, web proxies and internet content filtering.
- Knowledge of cryptography and encryption products, data loss prevention, mobile device management.
- B.S. degree in a computer science, information technology, or a computer related discipline
- At least 2 years of technical experience in an IT related field
send your resume to email@example.com
New York City/ Wayne, NJ