SSUSA Job #683: Senior Security Operations Engineer
Senior Security Operations Engineer
The Senior Security Operations Engineer operates and maintains the InfoSec team’s portfolio of vulnerability management, Security Incident and Event Management (SIEM), automation, and authentication tools. Additional tasks include forensic recovery/support, event management, spam investigation, threat feed management, penetration testing, proactive defense, network sensor auditing, and security event management. This role will focus heavily on operational and strategic level tasks, and provide counsel and guidance to the junior level security engineers in the department. The Senior engineer also serves in an architectural capacity, providing the appropriate information and planning required for new technology and policy deployments.
- CNSE, CEH or equivalent certification.
- Knowledge of cryptography and encryption products, data loss prevention, mobile device management.
- Functional and practical experience with scripting and automation techniques.
- B.S. degree in a computer science, information technology, or a computer related discipline
- CISSP certification
- At least 6 years of technical experience in an IT related field
- Knowledge and experience with SIEM tools such as Splunk
- Knowledge and experience with vulnerability management platforms such as Nexpose, Nessus, etc
- Knowledge and experience with network security platforms including SIEM, firewalls, intrusion detection and prevention, web proxies and internet content filtering.
- SEND YOUR RESUME TO CLIFF@SSUSA.COM
New York City/ Jersey City