SSUSA Job #670: Project Manager/Business Analyst
PROJECT MANAGER/BUSINESS ANALYST
One of our financial clients in NYC is looking for a Project Manager with 5+ years of experience as a Business Analyst. You must have banking/financial industry experience and experience with interest rates and FX derivatives.
· Project Managing multiple strategic projects concurrently
· Documenting Project scope and obtaining sponsor approvals
· Liaison with Development team to design & build solution
· Document QA test plans and execute test cases.
· Work with users to document UAT test plans
· Manage UAT testing. Track defects & resolutions. Report on UAT metrics.
· Assist with production implementation & coordinate user validation
· Archiving of all project documentation into companywide repository
· Participate in production support and BAU enhancements of in-house developed business applications
5+ years of experience in bank capital markets as a project manager/business analysis role. Experience with trading and/or risk management software systems.
· Demonstrated experience managing, end to end, design, definition and delivery of technical solutions in-line with strategic goals. Proven track record of successfully delivering projects
· Strong communication/presentation skills (written and oral) in cross-cultural business environment.
· Working knowledge for Rates/FX derivatives instruments
· Broad knowledge of business functions ranging from trade capture, pricing, risk (e.g. market, credit, XVA, VaR), eTrading, hedging and market making. Understanding of dependencies between multiple functions a big plus.
· Capacity to integrate front to back requirements within changing regulatory environment (e.g. central clearing, regulatory capital and reporting).
SEND YOUR RESUME IN CONFIDENCE TO CLIFF@SSUSA.COM
New York City