SSUSA Job #661: Network Engineer
Our Financial client is looking for a Network Engineer (CISCO) with extensive experience in the management of multiple network infrastructures.
• Coordinate with different divisions for implementing network and DCD infrastructure for Operations Support.
• Provide Tier 3 support assistance and implementations to various networks and security related changes as and when requested by user group.
• Has strong knowledge on Load balancer, firewall, and Cisco switches/routers.
• Develop and maintain design and support documentation and policies.
• Configuring and supporting Network equipment in a multi-tiered environment,
• S/he will work with the cross system application and integration teams on tactical and strategic projects in addition to handling the agencies LAN and numerous Enterprise applications which reside on a Web platform attached to a Cisco infrastructure .
• Managing day-to-day operations including issue resolution, resource utilization and task schedule management
• Providing support to the Network/Windows team to best meet the commitments and the project target dates;
• Supporting backup, recovery, performance and tuning, problem determination and resolution for network Infrastructure
• Ability to work well with manager, other departments, agencies, and technical support staff. This includes the ability to clearly document and explain problems, as well as work with others to resolve software defects
• Ability to plan, manage time according to schedules, arid provide status updates required
• Ability to quickly learn new tools and resolve issues using all available resources
• Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work well in a team environment
• Extensive experience supporting a Cisco Network and responsible for defining, implementing and maintaining the standard network procedures
• Strong understanding of monitoring and capacity planning tools
• Self-motivated and willing to work long hours and weekends, if required
Hardware: Array SPX5800, Imperva 4500/6500/MX (web application firewall), Riverbed Cascade (Mazu Sensors and profilers), Cisco SSL ACE, F5, Cisco ASA 55XX, Cisco Routers2800/7200 Series), Cisco Switches 4500/5000/5500/6500 Series, FWSM. Software/Management systems: Cisco ACS, Cisco Security Manager, Imperva SecureSpehere, Linux, Wireshark.
SEND YOUR RESUME IN CONFIDENCE TO CLIFF@SSUSA.COM
New York City