SSUSA Job #627: Project/Program Manager
Our Financial markets client is looking for a successful candidate will take a combined program and project management role with global responsibility for company’s functional, performance and technical change and will be relationship manager and primary point of contact for Nasdaq who provide their Genium INET trading system.
The individual in this position must have excellent project planning skills including the ability to create work and resource plans; manage the day-to-day project issues and resolutions; ensure proper scope management; establish and maintain communication to key stakeholders (both client and internal); and be able to work effectively across organizational boundaries
· Manage the global program of the company's IT functional, performance and technical change to meet the goals of a number of business and technology managers.
· Relationship manager with Nasdaq and chair of the company's and Nasdaq steering committee for the Genium matching engine
· Responsible for Genium related RTB and CTB IT finance budgets
· Own the department IT SDLC (Software Delivery Life Cycle) methodology and its application within the IT organization
· Responsible for project management of Genium matching engine upgrades: scope, budget, requirement analysis, surrounding system dev work planning, issues management, scheduling, internal QA and UAT, deployment and checkout
· 8 - 10+ years previous experience working in financial markets/ trading environments
· Minimum 8 - 10 years prior project management experience working in financial markets / trading environments
· Minimum 3 years prior experience working for an Inter-Dealer Broker, Exchange , MTF, Investment Bank or similar
· Able to demonstrate structured, process oriented approach to project management and delivery combined with a deadline oriented mentality
· Must be a team player but also able to work independently
PMP cetification would be a +
SEND YOUR RESUME IN CONFIDENCE TO CLIFF@SSUSA.COM
Jersey City/New York City