SSUSA Job #620: Production Services Analyst
Production Services Analyst
This position entails providing support solutions for sales, trading, clearing, client onboarding and vendor platforms. The candidate will be responsible for interfacing with the business on daily basis and providing performance metrics for senior management.
- Work with Front Office/Middle Office/Operations/Finance as a hands-on Production Services Analyst.
- Work with users, developers and infrastructure teams to resolve incidents.
- Advise on automating solutions and/or change to current process flow to reduce the number of incidents.
- Effectively communicate with internal teams and vendor to resolve issues.
- Compile performance/system metrics for senior management reporting.
- Excellent problem solver.
- Excellent knowledge of Equities OMS.
- Experience working with Bloomberg / Fidessa/SSEOMS/TOMS/CTM/Dealoigc and other vendors’ systems
- Good knowledge of trade execution and order management
- Good knowledge of trade processing and settlement/clearing
- VBA/SQL proficiency
- Product knowledge is a plus
- Conversant in ITIL
5-7 years of experience working in Tier 1 or 2 Broker/Dealer/Investment Banks
5-7 years of experience in working as a L0, L1 or L2 Production Services Analyst
Undergrad Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related fields
Send your resume in confidence to Cliff@ssusa.com
New York, NY