SSUSA Job #610: Information Security Project Manager
INFORMATION SECURITY PROJECT MANAGER
Our global banking client is looking for a person in this position will be responsible for project management activities for the Information Security Team including project definition, documentation, creation and execution of project plans and coordination with other teams as well as project cost management, resource management and reporting.
This role also includes responsibility for the assessment and documentation of current processes and review, analysis and optimization of process flows within the Information Security team and the standardization of processes across regions and the various entities and subsidiaries associated with the company.
The candidate in this role will work with and/or lead implementation consultants, internal implementation teams and internal business organizations to define, document, and present process standards and methodologies.
Train user groups and provide support for new software implementations.
Work with various user groups to develop project presentations to be used with senior management for status reporting, negotiations, and decision making.
Develop training materials and project presentations in support of projects and department initiatives.
Coordinate the successful transition of implementation from development and testing through production and post-implementation support.
- Analyze, document, and communicate requirements and work with technical leads to develop an appropriate solution. Create clear and concise functional requirements documentation.
- Map complex processes including control points, key data and reporting elements, process training documentation and system interfaces.
- Participate in technical reviews to ensure project goal(s) are maintained throughout the project.
- Create, maintain and execute required test case scenarios and use cases to verify requirements.
- Develop, maintain, and generate reports for projects, process support, application support, internal training, project expenses, and department initiatives.
- Develop project presentations for status reporting, negotiations, and decision making appropriate for a range of audiences.
- Train user groups. Develop training materials, quick guides, and project presentations in support of projects and department initiatives.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
- PMP or similar
- 5 years' experience supporting IT Security tools and applications
- Project Management expertise
- Process documentation, flow charting and re-engineering expertise
- MS Project and Project Server
- Working knowledge of MS SharePoint is a plus
- One of the following certifications is a plus: SSCP, CISM, CISA, CISSP
- Ability to document and design processes and work flows
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to communicate effectively to all levels in the organization and adapt information delivery based on audience
- Ability to communicate information security concepts across a broad range of technical and non-technical staff
- Ability to multitask and work under tight deadlines
- Ability to raise awareness and issues to executive leadership, engage leaders and stakeholders in understanding their roles in delivering enterprise Change, Configuration and Release Management process
- Good relationship and stakeholder management skills
- Self motivated and ability to work within stringent time frames
SEND YOUR RESUME IN CONFIDENCE TO CLIFF@SSUSA.COM
New York City