SSUSA Job #608: Senior Application Developer
The Senior Application Developer will be working in a team of highly skilled and experienced UI Developers all working together in building and enhancing the next generation HTML5 SDK for Fusion. A key responsibility of the role is to assist other teams in their efforts to migrate from the current Flex/Flash based user interface while simultaneously contributing back to the SDK.
As part of the role the Senior Application Developer is responsible for enhancing tools and software to improve the productivity of the development team and the individual will also be working closely with other teams like User Experience and Service Developers. The Fusion development team has just started an extensive migration to Cloud hosting and developer automation so the individual must be willing to learn a variety of new services and software.
- Build the next generation HTML5 user interface for Fusion
- Assist teams in their efforts to migrate from Flash/Flex
- Enhance and evolve our CDN solution
- Support the business in adopting processes and techniques to support an agile delivery model
- To fulfil any additional / ad hoc duties as required to meet the needs of the business.
Extensive experience with most of the following software and technologies
- EcmaScript 6(ES6)
- Data driven components and architecture, creation of reusable components
- Advanced data visualisation with D3
- Webpack, grunt, gulp
- Cross browser compatibility and legacy browsers
- Git, GitHub, TeamCity, Maven, Grunt, Nexus, NPM
- Testing tools like Mocha, Chai, Jasmine, Selenium
- Websockets and streaming data over the web (real time data)
- Adobe Flex and Flash
- Cloud, AWS
- CDN integration with AWS Cloudfront/S3 (or similar)
Please for your resume to Cliff@ssusa.com
Jersey City, NJ