SSUSA Job #603: Software Developers
Our global financial technology client is looking for software developers…….
Principal Responsibilities & Accountabilities
Being part of a small development team designing and developing high quality software for the financial area.
Develop and maintain/refactor existing software.
Perform code reviews and write automated tests.
Ensure that quality aspects are considered for all development efforts in the team.
Support Service Management in running of the services.
Work together with the product owner and other teams in an agile environment.
Investigate and suggest new technologies and solutions.
- Ability to work well with others in a team-based environment.
- High attention to detail.
- Well structured.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to complete projects on time with minimal supervision.
- Willingness and ability to learn new technologies and tools.
- A strong technical interest and passion for the craftsmanship of writing solid code.
Skills and Experience
You should have a strong background in web development, and experience with Python, MySQL and SDLC would be a big plus…..
Experience building web-based systems.
An understanding of common architectural and design patterns.
Experience working with relational databases and/or key-value stores.
Familiar with the full software development life cycle.
University degree in computer science or similar experience.
SEND YOUR RESUME IN CONFIDENCE TO CLIFF@SSUSA.COM
New York City