SSUSA Job #582: Cloud Application Support Analyst
Cloud Application Support Analyst
Our financial client is looking for an individual that will form part of a small team responsible for the primary support of key global trading applications. Key responsibilities include providing incident and problem management to our internal and external clients, building and developing relationships with these clients whilst providing excellent technical support, release and change control process to multiple global trading applications.
Proactive management of business critical real-time trading systems, identifying issues and potential problem areas.
Interact with various internal IT support functions: Infrastructure, Development, Quality Assurance, Operations, external IT department and 3rd party vendors to troubleshoot and resolve complex incidents.
Work with Sales and other Support Teams to identify areas of development and new business initiatives.
Experience of supporting business critical front office application
• Strong organisational skills and ability to successfully manage multiple tasks
• Ability to build effective relationships with business users
• Excellent troubleshooting and problem solving skills
• Experience of working in an ITIL environment (ideally with ITIL certification)
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with ability to manage client communications and their expectations.
• Take ownership and is personally accountable
• Energetic, enthusiastic and flexible
• Experience of cloud technology: AWS or Azure
• Good understanding of Windows Server 2008 / 2012, Linux Red Hat servers
• Knowledge of web servers: IIS / Apache / Nginx
• Knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server, C#.NET, Adobe Flex, Java script, C#, NodeJS, Chef, Puppet
• Good understanding of Internet connectivity infrastructure (Browsers, Proxies, Firewalls, Load Balancers, SSL, TCP/IP)
• Scripting skills (BASH, Powershell)
• Experience with Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment
(Github, Nexus / Artifactory, Team City or Jenkins)
• Ability and appetite to develop new skills and understand new technology as required
SEND YOUR RESUME IN CONFIDENCE TO CLIFF@SSUSA.COM
Jersey City/New York City