SSUSA Job #570: Windows System Administrator
Windows Systems Administrator
The candidate will act in the capacity of a hands-on Windows Systems Administrator involving design, implementation, monitoring, maintenance, and upgrades in a corporate IT environment.
The position involves direct interaction with the Business, including Trading and Back Office departments.
The candidate will produce detailed implementation instructions and carry out required changes to complete tasks/projects, resolve incidents/problems, and for changes/improvements requested by management.
The candidate is required to update/maintain all documentation and will be tasked with improving such documentation as required.
Ability to identify opportunities for efficiency and proactively improve the infrastructure environment.
Ability to work in a fast paced dynamic environment and multi-task effectively to deal with changing priorities.
Provide systems administration, monitoring troubleshooting, and problem resolution for the Microsoft Windows Server and Desktop environments
- Support, develop, document, test, and implement engineering solutions
- Monitor system performance, configuration, maintenance and repair
- Ensure that records of system configuration are properly maintained
- Work with vendors to assist support activities.
- Research and recommend innovative solutions and where possible automated approaches for system administration tasks
- Provide technical consultation in new systems implementation, new feature or function evaluations, and enhancement of existing systems.
The candidate will have strong knowledge in the following:
- Windows Server and Desktop
- SAN Experience
- Active Directory
- Group Policy
- Experience that is a major plus:
- Lync/Skype for Business
- Lotus Notes
- Citrix Xenapp/Xendesktop
SEND YOUR RESUME IN CONFIDENCE TO CLIFF@SSUSA.COM
New York City