SSUSA Job #1101: TELECOMMUNICATIONS MANAGER
One of our clients in North Jersey is seeking a Telecommunications Manager with at least 5 years of experience. This position will be HYBRID and you must work in the office at least 2 days per week. You must also have experience with CISCO equipment including Cisco CUCM and Cisco Conferencing.
1. Coordinating the writing of policies and procedures. Keeps all information up to date at all times. Ensures that all databases are updated and cross-referenced.
2. Works with departments to provide adequate telecommunications services. Regularly attend project and construction meetings. Install new procedures/equipment where necessary or update current procedures/equipment to meet the needs of the hospital while staying within financial budgets.
3. Coordinates activities of vendors to ensure the integrity of telecommunication systems. Coordinates updates and installations of systems.
4. Review new Telecommunications products and developments in the industry. Explores new services and presents them to management. Scrutinizes and approves payment of telecommunication bills. Does bi-annual audit of records to ensure accuracy.
5. Oversees Telephone/ISP vendors. Trouble-shoots problems and gets solutions from vendors or staff.
6. Besides managing the telecom, you will be overseeing and managing the Call Center.
SEND YOUR RESUME TO CLIFF@SSUSA.COM MENTION JOB 1101 IN THE SUBJECT BOX