SSUSA Job #1095: CLOUD ENGINEER
One of our technology-based solutions clients is seeking a Cloud Engineer for their office in Fort Meade, Maryland. Only respond to this position if you can work in the office 5 days a week in Fort Meade Maryland. They are looking to hire a Cloud Engineer who can support robust and repeatable cloud designs in support of data manipulation, large-scale infrastructure for data ingestion, and data visualization for custom client applications. Candidates should have the ability and the willingness to tailor applications to a client’s business goals using an iterative methodology. Candidates should also be able to consider both long-term stability and scalability while taking a user-focused approach to development and deployment.
- Certification in design or architecture for one or more of the following cloud providers – AWS, Azure, or Google.
- Deep experience in general computing and storage within cloud-based systems.
- Deep experience in networking and security with cloud-based systems.
- Deep experience in serverless capabilities within a cloud environment, AWS Lambda, or equivalent.
- Experience with SQL or NoSQL databases native to a cloud provider or 3rd party.
- Experience with deploying data manipulation tools for transformations in preparation for analytics. Tools may include, AWS Glue, or equivalent, Kubernetes and Docker,
- Experience in delivering machine learning results from cloud packages such as AWS Sagemaker, Google Vertex AI, or equivalent.
- Fluency with one or more modern Object-Oriented Programming Languages (Python, Typescript, Java)
- Experience with user administration hierarchies leveraging IAM technologies.
- Utilized infrastructure as code within one of the cloud environments – AWS CDK, Terraform, or equivalent.
- Led and collaborated with others to accomplish a technical task.
- Presented technical work to a non-technical audience via writing or presentation.
- Bachelors/Master’s degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent experience in a technical role.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to parse project requirements, including asking questions to ensure full and correct understanding.
- Willingness and ability to learn new concepts and tools quickly.
- No clearance is required, however, you must be willing to go through the clearance process to obtain one.
SEND YOUR RESUME TO CLIFF@SSUSA.COM MENTION JOB 1095 IN THE SUBJECT BOX
FORT MEADE, MD