SSUSA Job #1092: IT Trade Support Specialists
IT TRADE SUPPORT SPECIALISTS
One of our global banking clients is seeking IT Trade Support Specialists to support their applications, projects, and maintenance of their many domains. This position is based in NYC and you must work in the office at least 3 days a week. The Support Specialists will support the application (Finastra) and its ecosystem including risk and accounting processing, advice, Fircosoft, and API calls to other applications.
Main tasks include:
- Respond to incident and user inquiries: log tickets, investigate and troubleshoot issues (L1/L2 level of support) until ticket resolution with respect to SLAs. Liaison with other IT and business teams;
- Production monitoring including morning checks to ensure applications are up and running;
- Communication with business users in case of major incidents;
- Tickets backlog follow-up;
- Continuous improvement: define and implement an action plan in case of recurring incidents, improve documentation and SOP’s;
- The candidates can also contribute to the testing of new developments and technical updates (define testing strategy and execute test cases).
SEND YOUR RESUME TO CLIFF@SSUSA.COM ..........MENTION JOB 1092 IN THE SUBJECT BOX
New York City-HYBRID