SSUSA Job #1089: LAN/WAN INFRASTRUCTURE ADMINISTRATOR
The Network Administrator is responsible for the company client-server and networking environments, the network admin works closely with peers and outside business units to provide and maintain secure and reliable services to the organization. The network administrator evaluates, deploys, monitors, maintains, and supports a diverse set of technologies including Windows and Linux Servers, Active Directory, VMWare ESX, Cisco routers and switches, MS SQL server and MS Exchange server. He/She also provides high level support to the desktop support team and end users.
The network administrator is responsible for:
· Installing, maintaining and troubleshooting Windows servers 3rd party applications.
· Managing and maintaining VMWare ESX hosts and clusters and associated EMC SAN.
· Maintaining Active Directory and Group Policy.
· Configuring, monitoring and troubleshooting LAN & WAN communications.
· Ensuring adequate and successful backup and recovery operations on all windows servers and MS SQL databases.
· Windows Server deployment and administration
· VMWare ESX management
· LAN/WAN management, configuration and support
· MS Exchange Server management and support
· Cisco device management, configuration and support, including BGP and EIGRP routing protocols
· Security configuration and monitoring including log analysis and event/incident handling
· Disaster recovery
· Linux server configuration, monitoring and management
SEND YOUR RESUME IN CONFIDENCE TO CLIFF@SSUSA.COM
MENTION JOB 1089 IN THE SUBJECT BOX