SSUSA Job #1086: IT DIRECTOR
INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY DIRECTOR
One of our clients in the Hospitality industry is seeking a dynamic, results-driven technology leader who will lead the delivery and support of end-to-end technology capabilities to support of the business’s operations. He/she will act as an advisor to the leadership, operations, security, and property management functions of the property. In this role, the successful candidate will guide technology investment decisions and strategic operational shifts that pertain to technology. The IT Director will engage with business partners to design, execute and operate the technology platforms that will support the property.
· Implement policies, procedures, and programs that will assure a well-managed, well-maintained infrastructure.
- Manage the day-to-day technology operations.
- Interact with all team members and act as the point of escalation for all troubleshooting and support on all IT matters.
· Oversight of IT asset management, including maintenance of network component inventory, printers, all video conferencing equipment, desk and conference phones, and other hardware items.
- Oversight of managing network hardware, including routers, switches, firewalls and UPSs to ensure network connectivity of all network-connected devices.
· Participate in the preparation and regular forecasting of the operating and capital budgets in the areas of responsibility
· Manage projects pertaining to telecommunication and technology, and associated infrastructure.
· Responsible for managing results-oriented contract services, including bids, negotiation, legal review, walkthroughs, meetings, work orders, quality control and payment approval.
· Support multiple property-related applications i.e. POS, BMS, and Access Controls as well as assist with vendor-supported escalations.
· Stay up-to-date on emerging technology trends and industry developments, identifying opportunities for innovation and improvement.
· Oversight of IoT and OT technologies.
· Effective, clear, and affirmative verbal and written communication skills.
· Proven experience to operate in an efficient, cost effective and service oriented manner.
· Knowledge of the hospitality industry is essential.
· Experience managing and maintaining WAN/LAN/Voice networks.
· Experience in managing DAS vendors
· Ability to quickly adapt to new priorities and work to strict deadlines in a fast-paced environment, while also managing competing priorities.
· Agile in complex situations, anticipating and adjusting for problems and/or roadblocks.
· Must possess a strong character and work ethic.
· Experience managing internal employee resources as well as external consultants.
· Undergraduate Degree in Computer Science, or a related field. Business degrees are acceptable.
- Must have a minimum of 10 years working within Information Technology with three of those years as a manager.
- SEND YOUR RESUME TO CLIFF@SSUSA.COM MENTION JOB 1086 IN THE SUBJECT BOX
West Palm Beach, Florida area