SSUSA Job #1085: APPLICATIONS & INTERFACE DEVELOPER
APPLICATIONS & INTERFACE DEVELOPER
One of our multinational manufacturing and consumer product clients is seeking an Applications & Interface Developer to work in their office in NYC. You must be able to work in the office 3 days a week.
· Understand retail processes and collaborate with the business teams to implement new solutions (on Outsystems LowCode/NoCode platforms) to support the business growth.
· Working with the business on Cegid Y2 POS evolutions and Data integration.
· Provide Data architecture support for new core systems implementation.
· Develop data integrations for our 3PL’s and Core Systems
· Maintain existing C# and ASP.NET Applications.
· The successful candidate will have a minimum of 5 years of experience working in corporate information technology environments. Experience in systems integration and being the IT Business Partner, Liaison between the development team and the business project holders.
· Full Stack developer focusing on Reactive Web development.
· At least 4 years of Microsoft C# & ASP.NET development experience.
· Solid knowledge of SQL Server & SQL. Must be able to develop efficient stored procedures and SSIS packages.
· Experience in Point of Sales Systems
· Ability to present technical information to other team members and collaborate effectively
· Functional knowledge of MS Office Online Suite (including Excel, SharePoint & Teams)
· Excellent analytical, time-management, project management and communication skills coupled with a dynamic personality.
· The aptitude to LEARN multiple technology platforms, including Advanced SQL, Cloud-Based ETL tools, APIs integration platforms, Low-Code/No-Code Platforms (Outsystems)
SEND YOUR RESUME TO CLIFF@SSUSA.COM and mention JOB 1085 IN THE SUBJECT BOX
New York City-HYBRID