SSUSA Job #1080: SAP ERP FUNCTIONAL LEADER
SAP/ERP FUNCTIONAL LEADER
This role requires a proven experience in the implementation and support of our client's SAP ERP Systems. One who can offer solid operational controls and technical skills to successfully plan, execute, and deliver critical business services within our SAP ERP System. This position is based in the Lafayette, Indiana area and you must be able to be in the office every day. It is a full-time permanent position.
- Cooperate with other application modules in delivering solutions that are aligned with the business plans and strategies.
- Develop user-friendly functionalities and interfaces.
- Perform diagnostic tests and resolve issues to optimize system performance.
- Provide technical support and training to SAP ERP end-users.
- Adhere to company policies and industry regulations.
- Troubleshoot and resolve any ERP-related hardware, software, user access or other problems.
- Participate in projects to gather user requirements, and design, configuration, test and implement SAP ERP systems and applications.
- Monitor system performance and usage to maintain security and reliability.
- 3 + years experience in SAP focusing on one or more of the following areas (purchasing, Warehouse Management, Operations, Accounting & Finance).
- SAP installation and administration experience.
- Experience in other software applications and implementations is a plus.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple responsibilities effectively.