SSUSA Job #1079: REDHAT LINUX SYSTEM ADMINISTRATOR
REDHAT LINUX SYSTEMS ADMINISTRATOR
One of our financial clients in New York City is seeking an experienced (5-7 years) Linux Systems Administrator. Only reply for this position if you are able to work in the office Monday thru Friday. This role will be a technical position responsible for the installation, maintenance, and configuration of the Linux servers supporting the infrastructure of Financial Systems applications.
Strong experience in RedHat Enterprise Linux (RHEL v7.9 or later) operating system administration.
• Strong knowledge of VMware vSphere (ESXi v7) and vCenter Server v7.
• Strong knowledge of VMware/ESXi administration, upgrades and support experience.
• Strong experience in Ansible Automation Platform.
• Strong knowledge of Server virtualization, and VMware.
• Strong experience in scripting Shell, PERL, and/or Python.
• Ability to provision, configure, operate and maintain systems.
• Ability to perform OS upgrades and patch installations.
• Provide support for Windows 2019 servers.
• Support recovery, performance and tuning of RHEL systems.
• Strong knowledge of application systems disaster recovery.
• Experience with setting up vCenter Server HA cluster, and vCenter Server backup.
• Strong knowledge in performance analysis and tuning, and capacity planning of RedHat.
• Experience with monitoring tools such as BMC Patrol a plus.
• Knowledge of Oracle RAC Architecture, configuration and implementation is a plus.
• Working with an enterprise-wide, large-scale matrixed environment.
SEND YOUR RESUME TO CLIFF@SSUSA.COM
MENTION JOB 1079 IN THE SUBJECT BOX WHEN YOU SEND YOUR RESUME
New York City