SSUSA Job #1074: WEB APPLICATION DEVELOPER
WEB APPLICATION DEVELOPER
One of our financial clients in New York City is seeking a Web Application Developer who will provide support for production and development environments for our company. Responsibilities include performing activities related to technical design, coding, and unit testing of enhancements and defect corrections for the company applications. Work will require strong client-side programming skills and responsibility for building out our front-end UI. In this position, you will be required to be in the office 5 days per week in NYC. Only apply for this position if you live in the NY Metro area.
• Good Knowledge using SQL in Oracle.
• Have strong written, verbal, and interpersonal skills.
• Excellent communication skills.
• 5+ years of experience with Junit, Jsunit, or Selenium testing framework.
• Strong knowledge of Java Skills.
• Design/Architect web-based applications.
• Propose/Provide solutions to complex requirements.
• Strong knowledge of J2EE and EJBs.
• Resolve complex performance issues for web-based applications using state-of-the-art technologies (AJAX, Responsive Design, etc).
• 3+ or more years working with at least one of the following application servers: JBoss, Tomcat, BEA Weblogic, IBM WebSphere.
SEND YOUR RESUME TO CLIFF@SSUSA.COM
MENTION JOB 1074 IN THE SUBJECT BOX
New York City