SSUSA Job #1067: Digital Applications & Interface Developer
Digital Applications & Interface Developer
One of our consumer product, retail clients is seeking a Digital Applications & Interface Developer. You must understand retail processes and collaborate with the business teams to implement new solutions to support the growth of their business. This position is in Westchester County, NY and you are required to work in the office 2 days a week.
· Knowledge of Outsystems LowCode/NoCode platforms is a +
· Working with the business on Cegid Y2 POS evolutions and Data integration.
· Provide Data architecture support for new core systems implementation.
· Develop data integrations for our 3PL’s and Core Systems
· Maintain existing C# and ASP.NET Applications.
· The successful candidate will have a minimum of 5 years of experience working in corporate information technology environments. Experience in systems integration and being the IT Business Partner, Liaison between the development team and the business project holders.
· Full Stack developer focusing on Reactive Web development.
· At least 4 years of Microsoft C# & ASP.NET development experience.
· Solid knowledge of SQL Server & SQL. Must be able to develop efficient stored procedures and SSIS packages.
· Experience in Point of Sales Systems
· Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s success.
· Critical thinker with problem-solving and good time-management skills
· Ability to present technical information to other team members and collaborate effectively
· Functional knowledge of MS Office Online Suite (including Excel, SharePoint & Teams)
· Excellent analytical, time-management, project management and communication skills coupled with a dynamic personality.
· The aptitude to LEARN multiple technology platforms, including Advanced SQL, Cloud-Based ETL tools, APIs integration platforms, Low-Code/No-Code Platforms (Outsystems)
SEND YOUR RESUME TO CLIFF@SSUSA.COM
MENTION JOB 1067 IN THE SUBJECT BOX
Pearl River, NY-HYBRID
130-140k + bonus