SSUSA Job #1050: STORAGE (SAN) ADMINISTRATOR
STORAGE (SAN) ADMINISTRATOR
One of our financial clients in NYC is seeking an experienced (5-7 years) EMC/Brocade, VMAX Storage Administrator. This position requires you to work in the midtown NY office 5 days a week. You must be a US Citizen or Greencard holder. Below are the technical details of the position.
Strong experience with managing EMC disk arrays VMAX, VPLEX and SRDF replication technology.
• Strong experience with managing IBM storage array Storwize V7000.
• Strong experience with maintaining and troubleshooting PowerPath devices in AIX and Linux servers.
• Strong experience with managing Brocade SAN directors Connectrix ED-DCX-6, Brocade 7800 extension switch for FCIP replication.
• Experience in creating/troubleshooting wwpn alias, zones and zone sets within Brocade directors.
• Experience with managing NetBackup environment with multiple media servers and OST storage array.
• Experience with managing IBM SKLM (Security Key Lifecycle Manager) management software.
• Experience with NetBackup master server Disaster recovery process from tapes and NetBackup tape vaulting process.
• Experience with IBM library TS4500, and TS3100.
• Good understanding of creating/managing logical libraries within physical libraries.
• Experience in either Shell, PERL, and or Python scripting required.
• Knowledge of AIX and Linux systems administration.
• Experience with monitoring tools such as BMC Patrol a plus.
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Working within an enterprise-wide, large-scale matrix environment.
• Excellent communication skills (oral and written), interpersonal, and organizational skills are required.
SEND YOUR RESUME TO CLIFF@SSUSA.COM
MENTION JOB 1050 IN THE SUBJECT BOX
New York City