SSUSA Job #1043: DESKTOP SUPPORT TECH
DESKTOP SUPPORT TECH
One of our financial clients in NYC is seeking a desktop support specialist with at least 5+ years of experience. You must live in the NYC area to apply for this position in NYC. Only apply if you can work in the office 5 days a week.
The Desktop Support Tech will provide day-to-day support in their NYC office. This role will support PCs and peripherals, which include planning, developing, installing, configuring, maintaining, supporting, and optimizing hardware and software.
- Build, install, and troubleshoot PCs, workstations, and peripheral devices (such as printers, scanners, and mobile phones/tablets) related to desktop infrastructure.
- You must have financial industry experience and knowledge of Bloomberg Terminals
- Assist with managing network hardware, including routers, switches, hubs, and UPSs to ensure network connectivity of all workstations
- Responsible for installation, configuration, maintenance, and troubleshooting of end-user workstation hardware, software, and peripheral devices
4+ years working within Information Technology in a fast-paced financial environment preferred
- The ideal candidate will have a good working knowledge of workstation and server operating systems, server tools and utilities, and server data backup and restore
- Knowledge of MS Office Suite, Active Directory, Office 365, IOS, Andriod, Windows 10, and OSX.
New York City
$60-80K + BONUS