SSUSA Job #1040: HEAD OF IT CAPITAL MARKETS
HEAD OF IT CAPITAL MARKETS
One of our investment banking clients is seeking a Head of IT in their Capital Markets area. In this position you will be in charge of .......
Plan, organize and control all activities of the group, and establish, implement and ensure ongoing support of new and/or existing systems and procedures.
Management of the IT domain related to the Capital Market area (Broker dealer, Credit, IRD, Treasury, e-commerce, etc); this includes management of the team/services in charge of :
- Defining IT strategy, cost reduction through simplification, and improvement or efficiencies.
- Manage the budget of the domain: actual / forecast as well as ensure that budget is put into good use.
- Application developments where development is either in-house or through 3rd party vendors.
- Applications support end users or are related to infrastructure activities. Include coordination with external vendors.
- Act as Project manager and business analyst.
- In this position, you will use your expertise in Management, Project management and Oversight of operations for the domain. PMP and ITIL certifications are a plus as well as Series 27 certification.
New York City