SSUSA Job #1037: CLOUD & AUTOMATION DEVOPS ENGINEER CONSULTANT
CLOUD & AUTOMATION DEVOPS ENGINEER CONSULTANT
The will create, implement, and subsequently mature and support Cyber Defense solutions for the company's Network and Systems, with a focus on Cloud computing and Automation. This position will be responsible for creating and implementing Cloud platform strategies that align with the company's security standards and controls, along with automating operational tasks software deployments, policy testing, support procedures, API integrations, etc...
- Create and execute DevOps solutions in accordance with the company’s 18-24 month rolling Cyber Defense Roadmap
- Manage projects according to project plans with an eye toward objective delivery, cost and risk management
- Maintain industry awareness of the Cyber Defense product landscape, and emerging technologies
- Perform service transition to operations teams and consumers.
- Solid understanding of Python, including working with APIs, metrics gathering, and automation.
- Experience with any of the following: AWS, GCP or Azure, GCP preferred.
- Demonstrated Terraform experience within a cloud practice.
- Understanding of Linux operating systems, with RedHat derivatives preferred.
- Knowledge of networking, subnets, and routing, within a cloud computing space.
- Working knowledge of containerization, including the migration of applications to containers.
- A “documentation is a must” mindset.
- A desire to learn and grow as an engineer within the wider cyber defense engineering practice.
- The ability to work independently, as well as communicate to a wider audience.
- The need to foster and grow team members across the cyber defense engineering team.
- A good understanding of industry security standards (ie: ISO27001/2, NIST Cyber Security Framework, etc.)
SEND YOUR RESUME TO CLIFF@SSUSA.COM
MENTION JOB 1037 IN THE SUBJECT BOX
Remote from Home