SSUSA Job #1032: IT PROJECT MANAGER
IT PROJECT MANAGER
One of our emerging technology clients in NYC is looking for an IT Project Manager with solid Agile and Scrum experience. You also must have PMP certification. It is a remote work from home position.
This position focuses on participating, managing and/or directing projects and program management activities for complex technology projects. This is a great opportunity to be part of a team that is making an impact on the business by being a thought leader in program/project management methodologies. A successful candidate will utilize their experience in demonstrated process improvement, ability to think outside of the box, agility, and expert knowledge of project lifecycle methodologies.
- Managing multiple projects simultaneously
- How to be a thought leader in program/project management methodologies demonstrated through process improvement in a fast-paced environment
- Ensuring that you are delivering technology projects through the entire lifecycle on time and on budget, possibly even finding some cost savings
- Establishing strong rapport, with an ability to develop relationships with business owners, communicating project status, and understanding detailed business requirements across multiple project initiatives
- Strong hands-on experience producing related documentation including change controls, status reports, detailed schedules, risks lists, issues lists and action items list
- Project scoping, budget management, communications, scope management, team building, and consensus-building
- Adept at developing presentations
- Strong analytical skills and ability to foresee and manage risk
- Have project management certification (PMP)
- Experience with Agile and Scrum, cross-matrixed organizations, and work management tools such as Clickup, JIRA, Monday etc.
- Excellent computer skills and proficiency in Microsoft Office products
- Understand the importance of developing strong client relationships
- Challenge yourself to think out of the box
- Demonstrate an ability to work across multiple departments to accomplish a common objective
- Are comfortable managing up and ensuring appropriate escalations occur to ensure timely project delivery
- Expert knowledge of project lifecycle methodologies
- Demonstrated expertise with Agile Methodologies
- SEND YOUR RESUME TO CLIFF@SSUSA.COM
- MENTION JOB 1032 IN THE SUBJECT BOX
Remote from Home