SSUSA Job #1029: QA CONSULTANT
QUALITY ASSURANCE CONSULTANT
One of our financial clients has an opening in their Chicago office and is seeking a QA consultant with experience in test automation in a Linux environment. This person should have experience working with Risk Systems in a global environment. The Risk team is responsible for developing and maintaining systems that run margin cycles every day and post margin calls for customers. You must live in the Chicago, IL area and be able to work in the office at least 2 days a week.
We are looking for an experienced test engineer w/ strong technical skills & business knowledge to independently analyze requirements, create & execute QA test cases, and deliver & support any feature in the software application. The incumbent should be familiar w/ principle testing methodologies, and testing automation and be capable to establish & maintain testing environments, execute tests, verify & troubleshoot test results, suggest creative ideas & approaches for improvement.
• Assist senior QA member or lead in identifying test scope, test risks, and test methodology approaches.
• Create and maintain test documentation.
• Create/update feature files for testing automation.
• Execute test responsibilities with minimal supervision.
• Interface and communicate with internal teams and external support groups.
Skills & Software Requirements:
• 4+ years of Testing experience.
• SQL knowledge to be able to analyze data in DB and understand stored procs.
• Working knowledge of Linux and hands on experience with Linux commands used in day-to-day activities.
• Working knowledge of programming languages like Java to understand the source code of an app or automation tools.
• Experience with cucumber and automation testing.
• Experience with UC4 is preferable, but not required.
SEND YOUR RESUME TO JOBS@SSUSA.COM
MENTION JOB 1029 IN THE SUBJECT BOX