SSUSA Job #1028: INFRASTRUCTURE ENGINEER
One of our financial clients with a data center in Secaucus, NJ is looking for an Infrastructure Engineer that will be responsible for building out and maintaining the data center, ensuring all production server environments are secure, operational, and highly available through continuous proactive monitoring, customer support, and scheduled maintenance preparation.
- Have an understanding of all the DataCenter specific hardware/material.
- Knowledge of all parts to fully spec, assemble and test structured cabling between any 10g - 40G - 100g application for day to day use and specific to trading platforms. (Fiber, Copper, Coax, etc..)
- Full working knowledge of all cabinet level hardware, and industry standard cable management, documentation, and labeling standards / best practices.
- Ability to distinguish the difference between all available power options at the cabinet level, and the ability to calculate full cabinet and RPP loads.
- Understanding of the different trades required to complete low and high-voltage work within a data center.
- Have the fundamental networking skills needed to troubleshoot and configure a variety of network devices. (subnetting, VLANs, etc.)
- Experience troubleshooting server OS, hardware (memory, motherboards, storage) and connectivity issues.
- MS Office Suite
- AutoCAD, SolidWorks, SketchUp
- Building Controls / Data center infrastructure management Tools (Siemens Datacenter Clarity)
- Environmental Monitoring (RF_Code)
- BICSI RCDD / DCDC, Cisco CCNA
- SEND YOUR RESUME TO JOBS@SSUSA.COM
- MENTION JOB 1028 IN THE SUBJECT BOX