SSUSA Job #1025: SQL SERVER DEVELOPER
SQL SERVER DEVELOPER
One of our consumer product clients is seeking a SQL Server Developer with a minimum of 5 years of experience. You must have a strong technical background including SQL, SSIS, ETL TOOLS, INFOR 3, WMS and POWERSHELL.
By fulfilling the main mission of this role, you will contribute to the 5 pillars of strategy: people-centric, brand-builder, consumer-obsessed, digitally minded, and committed to responsible beauty.
· Support and maintain integrated business and information solutions for warehouse management and operations.
· Strong technical skills, business acumen, and creativity.
· Develop, implement, and optimize stored procedures and functions.
· Analysis of existing SQL queries for performance improvements
· Contribute to project planning discussions, provide status updates for development progress and be a critical resource for issue resolution.
· Troubleshooting, debugging, testing and deploying
· Monitoring the ticketing system and providing user support for application issues.
· Understand business processes and collaborate with the team to implement robust scalable solutions.
· Demonstrate excellent analytical, time-management, and communication skills coupled with a dynamic personality.
· BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related work experience
· The successful candidate will have a minimum of 5 years of hands-on development experience working in fast paced information technology environments. Experience developing systems with an in-depth knowledge of the full development process from planning to deployment including all phases of detailed analysis, design, testing and systems integration.
· Experience in distribution/logistics with an emphasis on warehouse management systems.
· Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s success
· Critical thinker with problem-solving and good time-management skills
· Experience analyzing long-running queries and remediation of the issues
· Ability to present technical information to other team members and collaborate effectively
· Ability to work with multiple technology platforms which include SQL, Microsoft SQL Server including SSIS, ETL tools and Scripting languages (ideally PowerShell).
· Experience with Infor M3, WMS (aka SCE), or ION desired
· Working knowledge of API’s (REST, SOAP, etc)
· Knowledge of JSON, HTML, and/or XML is a plus.
· Functional knowledge of MS Office Online Suite (including Excel, SharePoint & Teams)
· Managing multiple tasks, while remaining focused on core business objectives is key for this mission critical position.
· Ability to acquire and utilize new skills which can include languages, technologies, and systems.
· Strong technical skills, business acumen, and creativity
· Fluent in English required.
· French or Spanish a plus.
SEND YOUR RESUME TO CLIFF@SSUSA.COM MENTION JOB 1025 IN THE SUBJECT BOX
Pearl River, NY