SSUSA Job #1020: SENIOR BUSINESS ANALYST
SENIOR BUSINESS ANALYST
One of our clients is seeking a Senior Business Analyst to work in a Hybrid capacity in their Rockland County offices.
This individual will focus on analyzing the needs of our internal and external stakeholders and will play a very important role on the technical delivery team that is responsible for the overall development and maintenance of a customer-facing online product portfolio that helps drive extraordinary customer experience and commercial performance. You must possess solid technical business needs analysis skills as well as be comfortable in facilitating technical meetings and conducting design review sessions with our developer community that includes QA Testers and platform developers.
1. Work closely with the Project Manager and the Project and Business Teams to identify and document requirements, perform design reviews and grooming sessions and deliver requirements to the software configuration and development teams.
2. Work with the Project Manager to maintain, prioritize and report on user request backlog
3. Work with development teams throughout the development process and participate in the market launch of our platform products.
4. Understands technical concepts and communicates to business in non-technical language
5. Adheres to project schedules in a fast-paced, rapidly changing software development and Business Analysis environment.
6. Determine operational objectives by studying business functions, gathering information and evaluating output requirements for our clients.
7. Develops and maintains training materials and training curricula for various client rollouts.
8. Conduct insightful, Adhoc analyses to investigate ongoing or one-time operational issues.
1. Bachelor's Degree in the appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience
2. Salesforce.com Business Analyst or App Builder Certification preferred, but not required
3. Right mindset to learn and grow and an ability to work under pressure and to meet deadlines
4. Positive and customer service attitude while interacting with business users
5. Must be detail-oriented with respect to documentation and communication
6. Strong communication and organizational skills are required, as is a strong analytical approach to solving problems.
7. Technically savvy with mid-level exposure to a cloud platform such as Salesforce or AWS would be preferred
8. Experience working with Tableau
SEND YOUR RESUME TO JOBS@SSUSA.COM
MENTION JOB# 1020 IN THE SUBJECT BOX
Pearl River, NY