SSUSA Job #1016: NetSuite Application Support Specialist
NETSUITE APPLICATION SUPPORT SPECIALIST
One of our clients in NYC is seeking a Netsuite Application Support Specialist. The Application Support Specialist will collaborate with departments to suggest any enhancements or changes to application/database environments, as well as any new project initiatives.
- Manage and Maintain systems accessibility and performance;
- Management and support of users and security permissions for all systems;
- Monitor helpdesk system and provide support for systems and databases related requests and/or incidents reported;
- Maintains policies, procedures, and training documents of all systems and databases up to date;
- Conduct internal/external audit for systems and databases;
- Conduct training and refreshers to internal staff for all systems;
- Maintain systems and databases integrity and enforce systems standards;
- Perform Data cleansing databases in accordance with policy and standards;
- Provide monthly report to Director of Information Technology of system standards, maintenance and/or projects.
- A.A.S. or higher degree in Information Technology required;
- 2-3 years of experience in Systems and Database management
- Prior experience with Salesforce, Warehouse management system are a plus.
- Experience with Salesforce from helping users develop reports, Management of user accounts, maintain data quality. Assist with administration of forms design, field creation, and page layouts.
- Experience with inventory warehouse management systems including but not limited of management of user accounts, troubleshooting system integration and maintaining data quality.
- Experience with NetSuite from helping users to develop reports, save searches, management of users from creating user accounts, assigning permissions and troubleshooting for login. Assist with administration of forms, fields, page layouts, record types and integration with third party applications.
- Experience in troubleshooting Databases issues.
- Backup and recovery procedures – must have experience in how to troubleshoot backup failures.
- Reviewing SQL server error logs.
- Must have the experience to understand the existing environment - Jobs configurations, policies, process to perform Application Support Specialist day-to-day activities.
- Ability to work with flexibility, efficiency, enthusiasm and diplomacy both individually and as part of a complex team effort.
- Demonstrated commitment to continuous process improvement
- SEND YOUR RESUME TO CLIFF@SSUSA.COM
- MENTION JOB 1016 IN THE SUBJECT BOX
New York City