SSUSA Job #1013: IT Security Engineer
IT SECURITY ENGINEER
One of our technology clients is seeking an experienced (3+ years) person that will be responsible for implementing and monitoring security measures around our Managed Services Tools infrastructure by providing effective and efficient services in support of Managed Services goals and customer SLAs including IPS, Vulnerability, Penetration testing and 1st level escalation for the SOC.
1. Participate in and provide guidance for Information Security reviews, reporting, and compliance.
2. Position Security Services to provide effective and efficient services in support of MS goals and customer SLAs.
3. Ensure all tickets in queues are assigned to engineers in a timely fashion, updated, communicated routinely to the customer, and driven to resolution.
4. Assist in the development and maintenance of ISO procedures and work instructions.
5. Serve as an escalation point for issues as necessary.
6. Provide management status reports and escalations on all Security Operations Center tickets.
7. Participate in the remediation of audit findings as needed.
8. Oversee the development and implementation of all Security Systems following all company processes.
9. Work supportively with colleagues, operating in a collegiate manner at all times and in line with the Company’s values.
· Experience with CISSP and at least 3+ years of experience in a security engineering role.
· At least 3+ years of Security and/or IT experience.
· Knowledge of TCP/IP networking design, routing architectures, network security systems, and protocols including firewalls, Radius, and TACACS+, IPSEC, SSH, etc.
· Ability to identify, monitor, and investigate computer or network intrusions.
· Ability to maintain proficiency in tools, techniques, and countermeasures in network vulnerabilities..
· Ability to conduct vulnerability testing and penetration analyses of computers and networks.
· Strong customer service, communication, and presentation skills.
· Strong project management, time management, and organizational skills.
· Ability to be on call for security changes and incidents as needed.
SEND YOUR RESUME TO CLIFF@SSUSA.COM
MENTION JOB 1013 IN THE SUBJECT BOX
Remote from Home