SSUSA Job #1012: DIRECTOR OF INFOSEC SPECIAL PROJECTS
DIRECTOR OF INFOSEC SPECIAL PROJECTS
The primary role of the Director of InfoSec Special Projects is to focus on Information Security Projects associated with the company support systems and new application architecture, design, and implementation. This candidate will have a strong background in understanding complex distributed systems that interact, receive and exchange data with multiple partner sources and how to identify, manage, and communicate the risks from such implementations to other technical and business teams. This candidate must also have a strong hands-on background in managing various flavors of Operating Systems (Windows, Linux) and Databases (Oracle, DB2). Candidate must be able to work independently with minimal supervision, interact effectively with IT, security, procurement, vendors and business leaders, and apply sound information security risk management practices.
Responsibilities: • Partner with key stakeholders in the business to identify, assess, aggregate and document risks and controls, including risks associated with new or modified products, services, distribution channels, regulations and third party operations.
• Present findings to various levels of leadership concerning the status of system risk or failure as a result of installations, upgrades and modification and the cost or impact to business operations.
• Contribute to the implementation of new risk policies, practices, and solutions to ensure holistic understanding and management of risks according to industry best practices.
• Enhance strategies, tools, and methodologies to measure, monitor, and report data risks.
• Applies knowledge to utilize or produce analytical material for discussions with cross-functional teams to understand business objectives and influence solution strategies.
• Effectively contributes to projects that impact the organization.
• Support the formulation of stress test plans for a line of business or the enterprise including the evaluation of results, and framing of contingency plans in partnership with key business stakeholders.
• Experience in the performance of analytical, planning, operational and technical review in the movement of information across the network. • Knowledge of emerging technology and the security governance implications. • Demonstrated understanding of cyber security risk management concepts, cybersecurity frameworks, control standards, and security technologies. • Experience designing, architecting, troubleshooting, and deploying various security technologies while minimizing the business impact that can occur from the implementation of active security technologies. • Strong understanding of Database Design and Application Process Flows, including security best practices in relation to Database and Application Flows. • Experience managing Information Security Operations Teams
SEND YOUR RESUME TO CLIFF@SSUSA.COM
MENTION JOB 1012 IN THE SUBJECT BOX
New York City