SSUSA Job #1001: ERP Developer
One of our manufacturing clients is seeking an Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Developer that can develop, implement, and support many integrations and processes for various departments. The developer also creates and supports the processes that integrate data between ERP, Product lifecycle management (PLM), PowerBI, 3rd party and home-grown applications.
- Develop and maintain functionality within any ERP system
- Develop and maintain ETL using SSIS, PowerShell, and T-SQL
- Develop and maintain reports using SSIS, SSRS, and Power BI
- Develop and maintain API (REST)
- Create development/process documentation
- Manage imports/exports with third party vendors
- Assist with implementation of new systems, functionality, workflows and/or processes
- Support system integrations when appropriate
- Create process and training documentation
- Partner with various departments and IT to coordinate system development or scheduled activities
- Other tasks, as needed by the company
- Bachelor’s degree or 5 years of relevant work experience
- 3+ years of experience in database analysis and SQL Server database support
- Excellent communication, time/project management, problem solving, organizational, and analytical skills
- Proficient with SQL Server (server level, database level, schemas, functions, etc.)
- Novice level of proficiency with SSIS (Event Handling, Project Level Connections, Containers, Job Scheduling using SQL Server Agent, Delayed Validation, etc.)
Knowledge and Skills:
- Detail oriented and has a good sense for design
- Ability to work in a self-directed environment
- Ability to work with structured, potentially complex issues
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Computer Science, or relevant work experience, preferred.
- Working knowledge and experience with any ERP system is required
- knowledge of any ERP modules including warehouse mgmt, sales, production, and financials.
- Familiarity with PLM is a plus.
- Intermediate level of understanding of .NET (integration with SQL server, flow, expectations, advising, etc.)
- Intermediate level of proficiency with Excel preferred.
- Intermediate level of proficiency with Data Visualization / BI Tools. (ex. PowerBI, SSRS). (Level notes: descriptive tooltips, donut charts, LOD functions, DAX, etc.)
- 3+ years of experience in business analysis, process improvement, workflow, benchmarking, or evaluation of business processes
SEND YOUR RESUME TO CLIFF@SSUSA.COM MENTION JOB 1001 IN THE SUBJECT BOX
Remote from Home